Have you ever tried to do something just to feel more loved and special in the eyes of a grownup or a friend? Maybe you tried to clean up your room or go on an errand. People around us make us believe that we are loved for what we do. However God does not love us according to the good deeds we do. He loves us unconditionally because we are his children.
- Take some time to think of good deeds which you did lately.
- On a sticky note write down or draw few of these good deeds.
- Now, stick this sticky note to the backside of a small mirror.
- When you are ready take a look at the mirror. Stop and remind yourself that this is the way God looks at you and loves you.
- Thank God for loving you for who you are – as his child not for what you were capable of doing.